For adventure and fun seekers, Rishikesh is the perfect destination to experience a wild side. There are plenty of thrilling activities to indulge in such as bungee jumping, white water rafting and cliff jumping. To give you a break from all this action and vibe up your vacation, let’s not forget one important thing – PARTIES! Wondering where to find the best partying places in Rishikesh? To help you out, we’ve got you covered with the top 5 night destinations in Rishikesh that you’ll want to add to your party list!
1. Jungle Caffe: Jungle Caffe is an iconic party spot in Rishikesh that has been around for quite some time. Situated on the banks of the Ganga, it’s the perfect spot to watching the sunset and enjoying quality time with friends. With a great atmosphere and delicious food, it’s no wonder that this place is always buzzing with people.
2. Purple Haze Bar & Cafe: Purple Haze Bar & Café is a well-known late night hangout spot in Rishikesh – don’t be tricked by its modest exterior! Step inside and you’ll find an eclectic mix of cultures, live music performance, and endless amounts of fun activities for both locals and tourists to enjoy. Make sure you try out their signature cocktails – you won’t be disappointed!
3. Seaserpent Music Festival: The Seaserpent Music Festival makes the list as one of the most popular places to party in Rishikesh. This annual event brings people from all over India and abroad to partake in fun activities including DJ performances, art shows, food stalls, yoga workshops, beach parties and much more! There really is something for everyone at this festival making it a must-see when visiting Rishikesh .
4. Swarg Ashram Underpass: Swarg Ashram Underpass makes our list as one of best places to party in Rishikesh. It features nightly street performances with different music styles ranging from reggae to classic rock creating an intense atmosphere full of energy and enthusiasm! This spot has become famous among tourists as well as locals giving them something exciting and unique to do while exploring the city.
5. Ram Jhula Bridge: The iconic Ram Jhula bridge is also one of the best places for partying in Rishikesham – especially during special occasions such as Dussehra or Valentine’s Day when people gather around this scenic location for music, dancing and festive activities under stars all night long! This spot also offers stunning views of both sides of river Ganges providing travelers with a truly unforgettable experience like no other place can give them .
6. Laxman Jhula Bridge at Night: Another great place for party-loving travelers to explore is Laxman Jhula bridge located just two kilometers away from Ram Jhula bridge – another popular landmark amongst tourists visiting Rishikesh During nights especially summer nights around this time weather usually becomes warm making it perfect time for getting down on floor painted white there are also live bands adding up in every weeekend creating wonderful experience Together crowd & surroundings at beautiful bridges bring these experiences into life
7. Rajaji National Park: Rajaji National Park offers up some fantastic day trips where you can see incredible wildlife by day then dance away your troubles by night Around sunset , Things brighten up here many people gather together lighting up campfires ,food sharing , Dancing away creating remarkable moments So if looking out outdoor vibes Rajaji National park come top choice