Take a spiritual journey into the heart of India with our Char Dham Yatra Package from Rajkot. Char Dham Yatra is a pilgrimage tour that covers four holy shrines located in the Indian Himalayas. The tour package is of 10 days and starts from Rajkot , Gujarat.
Char Dham Yatra and its History
The Char Dham Yatra is a pilgrimage tour of the four holy temples located in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. These temples are considered to be some of the most sacred pilgrimage sites in Hinduism. The four temples are:
- Yamunotri Temple, dedicated to the goddess Yamuna
- Gangotri Temple, dedicated to the goddess Ganga
- Kedarnath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Badrinath Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu
Char Dham Yatra is an important spiritual journey for Hindus, and every day millions of devotees from all around the world visit the four major temple sites in India with reverence. This ancient pilgrimage was started by Adi Shankaracharya in the 8th century to spread the fundamental teachings of Hinduism.
Char Dham Yatra Package Cost From Rajkot
|Mode of Transportation||Cost (INR)|
|By Tempo Traveller||80,000|
Day 1: Rajkot to Haridwar
- Begin your journey by taking a flight or train from Rajkot to Haridwar.
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel and rest for the night.
Day 2: Haridwar to Barkot
- Start your Char Dham Yatra by visiting Har-ki-Paudi, one of the most sacred ghats in Haridwar.
- Drive to Barkot, the base camp for Yamunotri Temple.
- Overnight stay in Barkot.
Day 3: Barkot to Janki Chatti
- Begin the trek to Yamunotri Temple, one of the four holy temples on the Char Dham Yatra circuit.
- En route, visit Surya Kund and Divya Shila.
- After darshan, return to Janki Chatti and overnight stay.
Day 4: Janki Chatti to Uttarkashi
- Drive to Uttarkashi, the base camp for Gangotri Temple.
- En route, visit the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- Overnight stay in Uttarkashi.
Day 5: Uttarkashi to Gangotri
- Drive to Gangotri Temple, dedicated to the goddess Ganga.
- Take a dip in the sacred Ganges and perform puja.
- Overnight stay in Gangotri.
Day 6: Gangotri to Guptkashi
- Drive to Guptkashi, the base camp for Kedarnath Temple.
- En route, visit the famous Vishwanath Temple in Rudraprayag.
- Overnight stay in Guptkashi.
Day 7: Guptkashi to Kedarnath
- Take a helicopter or pony ride to Kedarnath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Perform puja and take a dip in the sacred Mandakini River.
- Overnight stay in Kedarnath.
Day 8: Kedarnath to Badrinath
- Drive to Badrinath, the final destination of the Char Dham Yatra.
- On arrival, visit the famous Tapt Kund and Sheshnetra.
- Perform puja at the Badrinath Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Overnight stay in Badrinath.
Day 9: Badrinath to Rudraprayag
- Visit the famous Mana village and Vyas Gufa.
- Drive to Rudraprayag.
- Overnight stay in Rudraprayag.
Day 10: Rudraprayag to Rajkot
- Drive back to Rajkot and end your Char Dham Yatra on a spiritual note.
This itinerary is customizable as per your preference and availability of the helicopter/ pony rides. It is advisable to plan your trip in advance and book your accommodation and transportation accordingly. The Char Dham Yatra is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and we hope this itinerary helps you make the most of it.
What is included in our Char Dham Yatra 10 days Package from Rajkot ?
1. Airfare from Rajkot : As part of your 10 day Char Dham Yatra package from Rajkot, you will get round-trip airfare for your journey to and from the four holy places: Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. All flights are subject to availability.
2. Airport Transfers : We will arrange for a safe and convenient pick up and drop off service from/to the airport on arrival at/departure from each destination. You will be taken safely to your hotel or other accommodation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
3. Accommodation : You will enjoy three nights’ accommodation in each of the four destinations; Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri according to your choice of hotels either 5-star, 4-star or 3-star hotels as included in the package. We are also able to provide budget accommodation if desired. All rooms have en suites facilities and some even provide private balconies with spectacular mountain views.
4. Sightseeing & Local Experiences : On our guided tour we’ll take you on exclusive local sightseeing tours around the iconic temples, lakes, rivers and waterfalls throughout Char Dham Yatra with an experienced local guide. You’ll also be able to experience unique regional activities such as rafting through Rishikesh or skiing down the picturesque slopes in Auli that are not available everyday throughout India.
5. Delicious Food : The package includes breakfast daily at all hotels plus one meal per day as outlined in the itinerary which is either lunch or dinner depending on accessiblity of a particular place for meal ensuring there is always wholesome nutrition during our travels together! We are well aware that diverse regional cuisines play integral part of any journey so if you wish we can also offer other special dishes prearranged by visit local eateries away from usual tourist spots where authentic local foodstuffs can be enjoyed.
6. Travel Insurance & Emergency Support : Your safety is important while traveling so we provide insurance coverage plus 24/7 emergency phone support during your stay just incase required so that you can relax knowing help is just a call away whenever needed.
7. Complimentary Yoga Session : In addition to enjoying natural beauty India has to offer it would be wonderful opportunity avail spiritual aspects too by attending an optional yoga session organised specially for our guest travelling with us starting each morning refreshment – It gives chance learn meditation various ancient indian yogic practices that may go beyond physical exercises many people believe science breathing exercise leads energy balance promoting absolute wellness state mind body soul!
Other Activities Along The Journey
Along the way, you can enjoy a plethora of activities such as engaging in cultural exchanges, visiting ancient temples, trekking on mountain paths, indulging in shopping experiences in local markets and experiencing the diverse beauty of nature.ere are several activities to enjoy besides the pilgrimage itself. These include sightseeing, shopping for traditional handicrafts and souvenirs, experiencing the culture and lifestyle of the local people, indulging in outdoor excursions such as hiking and camping, visiting renowned temples and archaeological sites, enjoying delectable regional cuisines, and exploring some of India’s spectacular natural vistas.
What Pilgrim Temples Will We Visit During Our Char Dham Yatra from Rajkot ?
Pilgrims will have the opportunity to explore four of the most renowned and holy temples in India during their Char Dham Yatra from Rajkot. The yatra includes stops at Shri Badrinath temple in Uttarakhand, Shri Kedarnath temple in Uttarakhand, Shri Gangotri temple in Uttarakhand, and Yamunotri temple near to Tehri Garhwal. All four of these sacred sites are known to provide peace, tranquillity and divine connections to ancient traditions.
How To Plan & Prepare For The Yatra
- Know Your Route: Before planning your Char Dham Yatra, it is important to know the routes and holy sites you will visit along your journey. You can get detailed information about each of the four dhams online or through travel agencies. This will help you plan your itinerary more effectively and efficiently.
- Research Accommodation Options: When beginning your Char Dham Yatra, it is important to consider various accommodation options before you start travelling. Depending on the time of year, hotels and hostels may be booked up weeks in advance, so doing research prior to departure can save you a lot of frustration later on.
- Pack Appropriate Clothing & Gear: The weather conditions for the duration of your yatra can vary greatly from one place to another. Therefore, it is important to pack clothing items that are suitable for all kinds of weather, as well as proper footwear and hiking gear if necessary.
- Secure Transportation: Securing transportation during a yatra is essential to ensure smooth travel between destinations safely and easily. Booking trips ahead of time will let you plan accordingly and keep an eye out for any changes in pricing or availability that could affect your plans at the last minute.
- Plan For Money-Saving Tips: Planning ahead for ways to save money while on a pilgrimage such as this will help stretch each dollar further while still taking full advantage of what each destination has to offer! Consider looking into ideas such as sharing a room or booking flights early if possible, which can help lower overall costs significantly over time.
- Put Together A Shopping List: Though it might seem unimportant initially, collecting all necessary items like camera equipment, sunblock, insect repellent etc., can go a long way towards ensuring everything goes smoothly during the trip! Keeping these items handy when packing for the yatra prevents them from being forgotten later on when most needed.
- Follow The Safety Protocols: A safe pilgrimage is an enjoyable one! Always follow all safety protocols put in place by government authorities and local guides whenever visiting religious sites along char dhamyoursite their journey Make sure to practice social distancing measures while also wearing face masks in public spaces along with washing hands regularly are some easy yet effective steps required in order stay safe and healthy throughout your travels.
- Airfare or train fare to and from Rajkot.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, and room service.
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers.
- Entry fees for any monuments or temples that are visited during the journey.
- Any meals that are not specifically mentioned in the package itinerary.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package and must be purchased separately.
Best Time To Travel
The best time to travel to the Char Dham Yatra from Rajkot is between April and June, and September to November. These months offer the best weather conditions for the journey, with mild temperatures and clear skies. Avoid travelling during the monsoon season, which falls between July and August, as the routes can be treacherous due to heavy rains and landslides.