The Char Dham Yatra is a spiritual journey to four holy sites in the Indian Himalayas. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. It is a popular pilgrimage for Hindus and involves trekking to each of the four temples. There are many travel agencies and tour operators that offer Char Dham Yatra packages from Kochi.
These packages typically include transportation, accommodation, and sightseeing activities, as well as other services such as meals and guide services. You can search online for Char Dham Yatra packages from Kochi to find a variety of options and compare prices to choose the one that best suits your needs and budget.
Explore the divine destinations with our all-inclusive package from Kochi :
Starting from Kochi, the journey takes pilgrims through the stunning landscape of the Himalayas, visiting temples and holy sites along the way.
- Badrinath: It is located in the state of Uttarakhand, is home to the Badrinath Temple, which is dedicated to the Hindu deity Vishnu. The temple surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Himalayas and is an important spiritual site for Hindus.
- Kedarnath: It is also located in Uttarakhand, is home to the Kedarnath Temple, which is dedicate to the Hindu deity Shiva. The temple located in a remote area of the Himalayas and can only be reached by a challenging trek.
- Gangotri: It is located in the state of Uttarakhand, is the source of the river Ganges and is consider a holy site by Hindus. The Gangotri Temple, dedicated to the goddess Ganga, is located here.
- .Yamunotri: It is located in the state of Uttarakhand, is the source of the river Yamuna and is also consider a holy site by Hindus. The Yamunotri Temple, dedicated to the goddess Yamuna, is located here.
Char Dham Yatra Package Cost from Kochin:
Char Dham Yatra Package Cost is INR 29,500/-Only Per Person .This all-inclusive package includes the services of experienced guides, hand-picked accommodation with outstanding reviews, round trip flights, transport between the sites, meals, and other relevant services.
|MODE OF TRANSPORTATION||PACKAGE COST/PERSON|
How to book Char Dham Yatra Package from Kochin ?
Here is the procedure you can follow to book a Char Dham Yatra package from Kochi:
- Determine the dates of your travel and the duration of your trip.
- Research and compare different package options offered by tour operators. You can find several tour operators in Kochi that offer Char Dham Yatra packages.
- Consider the inclusions and exclusions of the package, such as accommodation, transportation, meals, and sightseeing.
- Choose a package that meets your requirements and budget.
- Contact the tour operator to book your package and make the necessary payments. You may be required to provide some personal and payment information to complete the booking.
- Confirm the details of your package and trip with the tour operator, including the dates of travel, accommodation, transportation, and any other services included in the package.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents, such as a valid passport and visas, if required.
- Pack your bags and get ready for your trip. It is advisable to carry warm clothing, as the weather in the Himalayas can be cold and unpredictable.
Which month is better for Char Dham yatra ?
- The Char Dham Yatra is typically undertaken between the months of May and October, when the weather is relatively warm and pleasant in the Himalayas.The Chara Dham Yatra will open on 8 May 2023 (tentative) and will get closed on 10 November 2023. The peak tourist season is usually from May to June, and September to October.
- If you are planning to visit the Char Dham Yatra during the peak season, it is advisable to book your package in advance, as the demand for packages is high and availability may be limited.
- If you prefer to avoid the crowds, you can consider visiting the Char Dham Yatra during the off-season, which is from July to August. The weather during this time can be quite cold and wet, and some of the roads may be closed due to landslides or snowfall. However, you may be able to find better deals on packages and accommodation during the off-season.
How many days are enough for Char Dham ?
- The duration of a Char Dham Yatra from Kochi depends on personal preferences and the type of experience you are looking for. Some people prefer to visit the Char Dham in a single trip, while others prefer to visit each site separately.
- If you would like to visit all four sites in a single trip from Kochi, you may need at least 10-12 days, depending on your pace of travel and the mode of transportation you choose. This will allow you to visit each site and spend some time exploring the local area.
- You can complete Char Dham Yatra in 6 days and seek blessings at all the four holy sites of Uttarakhand. However, if you prefer to visit each site separately, you may need more time. It is also possible to visit the Char Dham Yatra over multiple trips, if you prefer.
Visit more Places other than Char Dham during Char Dham Yatra from Kochin :
Here are a few Places:
- Rishikesh: Located at the base of the Himalayas, Rishikesh is a popular destination for spiritual seekers and adventure enthusiasts. It is known as the “Yoga Capital of the World,” and is home to many ashrams and yoga centers. Rishikesh is also a gateway to the Char Dham temples, and is a convenient base for exploring the surrounding region.
- Haridwar: Located on the banks of the holy Ganges River, Haridwar is one of the seven holiest places in Hinduism. It is a popular destination for pilgrims, and is known for its evening aarti (worship) ceremony at the Har ki Pauri ghat.
- Nainital: Nestled in the Kumaon Hills, Nainital is a hill station in the northern state of Uttarakhand. It is known for its beautiful lake and picturesque setting, and is a popular destination for tourists and honeymooners.
- Mussoorie: Located in the Garhwal region of the Himalayas, Mussoorie is a hill station known for its stunning views and pleasant climate. It is a popular destination for tourists and weekend travelers from nearby cities.
- Almora: Located in the Kumaon region of the Himalayas, Almora is a picturesque hill station known for its natural beauty and cultural heritage. It is a popular destination for tourists and pilgrims, and is known for its beautiful temples and handicrafts.
A.1 If you want to avoid crowds and enjoy pleasant weather, you may want to visit during the shoulder season (April-May or October-November). If you prefer to experience the Char Dham during the peak tourist season, you can visit during the summer months of June-September.
A.2 The distance between the four Char Dham sites is as follows:
Yamunotri to Gangotri: 236 kilometers (146 miles)
Gangotri to Kedarnath: 222 kilometers (138 miles)
Kedarnath to Badrinath: 221 kilometers (137 miles).
A.3 The starting point of the Char Dham yatra is typically Haridwar, which located in the state of Uttarakhand in northern India. To get to Haridwar from Kochin, you can fly to Delhi and then take a train or bus to Haridwar. Alternatively, you can fly to Dehradun, which is the nearest airport to Haridwar, and then take a taxi or bus to the city. Some Char Dham yatra packages from Kochin may include the cost of transportation to the starting point of the yatra.
A.4 You can certainly do the Char Dham yatra on your own, without booking a package. However, a package can make the trip more convenient and hassle-free, as it includes transportation, accommodations, and other amenities.
Char Dham Yatra Package from Kochin
The Char Dham Yatra is a sacred pilgrimage circuit in the Indian Himalayas, which includes the four sacred temples of Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. The yatra package from Kochi, Kerala, offers a chance for spiritual seekers and adventure enthusiasts to embark on a 12-14 day journey filled with scenic beauty, cultural heritage and religious significance.
Some tour operators also offer helicopter rides or other means of transportation for certain parts of the itinerary, due to the remote and difficult terrains. The package generally includes visit to all the four dhams, local sightseeing and also nearby places like Rishikesh, Haridwar, Guptakashi, Kedarnath and many more