Tourgali is organizing weekend trips to Rishikesh from Delhi. The trip price is from INR 1999 per person.
|Package Name||Trip Details||Pricing/person|
|The Explorer||Hostel Stay With Breakfast + Waterfall Trekking + Sightseeing||1999|
|The Thrill-Seeker||Hostel Stay With Breakfast + Waterfall Trekking + Sightseeing + River Rafting (16kms)||2799|
|The VIP||Hostel Stay With Breakfast + Waterfall Trekking+ Sightseeing+ Private Transfer Ex Delhi||3999|
|The Ultimate Adventure||Hostel Stay With Breakfast + Waterfall Trekking+ Sightseeing+ River Rafting (16kms) + Private Transfer Ex Delhi||4799|
How’s Is It Like To Take This Trip
During this trip, you will have the opportunity to explore the spiritual and cultural side of Rishikesh, which is often referred to as the “Yoga Capital of the World.” Some of the top things to do in Rishikesh include visiting the many ashrams and temples in the area, such as the Parmarth Niketan and the Beatles Ashram. You can also take a dip in the holy Ganges River, go for a hike in the surrounding mountains, or participate in a yoga or meditation class.
Where will you be staying
Things to do on this trip
In addition to the spiritual and cultural experiences, Rishikesh is also known for its adventure sports such as white water river rafting, bungee jumping, zip lining and kayaking.
Some of the top places to visit in Rishikesh include:
- Triveni Ghat: a sacred bathing spot on the banks of the Ganges River.
- Beatles Ashram: an abandoned ashram that has been transformed into an open-air art gallery.
- Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula: two iconic suspension bridges that offer great views of the river and the city.
- Parmarth Niketan: one of the largest ashrams in Rishikesh, known for its daily Ganga Aarti ceremony.
- Rajaji National Park: a protected area that is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including tigers, elephants, and leopards.
Explore the famous caffes and places to eat in Rishikesh
When it comes to food, Rishikesh offers a variety of options including street food, local restaurants and cafes. Some of the top cafes to try in Rishikesh include:
- Chotiwala Restaurant: Known for its traditional Indian food, it is one of the oldest restaurants in Rishikesh.
- The Little Buddha Cafe: Offers a variety of organic and healthy food options.
- The Yoga House: Known for its healthy and organic food options, as well as its yoga classes.
- Cafe Nirvana: Offers a variety of Western and Indian food options, as well as a great view of the Ganges River.
- The Beatles Cafe: Named after the famous band, it offers a variety of food options, as well as live music performances.
In summary, this weekend trip to Rishikesh includes:
- A guided trek to a secret waterfall
- Musical performance arranged by tourgali.com
- Hostel stay and round-trip transportation by cab
- Things to do include visiting temples, yoga centers, and ashrams
- Places to eat include local street food and traditional Ayurvedic restaurants
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to explore Rishikesh and experience its beautiful culture and natural wonders. Book your trip today with tourgali.com!