The official website for Char Dham Yatra E-Pass 2023 is the Uttarakhand tourism website, where you can order and download your e-pass online. Download e-pass through the official website www.badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in.
Char Dham Yatra is a pilgrimage tour to four sacred shrines in the Indian Himalayas:
Procedure to follow for Char Dham Yatra Registration:
- Visit the official website of Char Dham Yatra.
- Click on the “Register” option.
- Then registration form will open.
- Fill up the required details and click on the register button.
- Then a new window will be open with the messagellike activating your registration login details.
- then you will receive the login credentials on your email id.
- Open your email id and click on the link to activate your id.
- Click on the Book Darshan tab and fill up the required data of your journey.
- Click on confirm.
- fill in the pilgrim’s details and upload the required documents like adhar card/pan card/voterid.
- Then click on proceed, the online payment gateway will open.
- Make the payments..
- Now you will receive the Char Dham registration slip and payment slip on the registered email id.
- Make sure you will carry the printout of the slip while traveling.
Download Char Dham yatra e pass 2023:
The official website to download the Char Dham yatra e pass on Uttarakhand websites UCDDMB as Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board and Government of Uttarakhand gives online facility for E-pass for the Char Dham Pilgrimage 2023.
Step to download e pass for char dham yatra:
- Visit the official website of the “Uttaranchal Char Dham Devastham Management Board”(UCDDMB).
- log in with your registered mail id.
- You will receive OTP on your registerd mail id.
- Enter the OTP and Captcha.
- Now you will be directed to the page of registration.
- you will get your valid pass for the yatra.
- then you can download your e-pass.